Tuesday, April 03, 2012

B-day Journal Page

My method of working on my journals is making a background first and then when I get the urge to write I flip through my book to see which page appeals to me.  Sometimes I flip past a page a hundred times thinking - "when would this page EVER appeal to me?!!" This is one of those pages - but the stencil work on this page reminded me of bows on presents - perfect to journal about turning 48.

I journaled while sitting at the art table with 4 other creative ladies - all laughing and chatting and generally being very distracting to me ;)  it was fun :)



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. MA!!! so wonderful to see you!! I trust all is well with you and yours :) thanks so much for stopping by - it really means a lot to me

      Delete
    2. Life is good! I'm enjoying keeping up with what is going on in your creative world via your blog! Hope you had a wonderful bday! :)

      Delete
  2. great page!! happy birthday!! sounds like it was well celebrated :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Lorinda! it was a great birthday this year and it's always terrific to spend it with friends

      Delete